Public Health Wales offers up to date advice on Coronavirus (COVID-19) and is a trusted source for accessing information about Wales and the virus.
There is a statement that is posted by Public Health Wales that is updated daily, with the latest information surrounding the Coronavirus outbreak, that you can read here.
Public Health Wales has a dedicated page, with the latest information surrounding COVID-19 and useful links and resources:
- The Welsh Government’s advice on keeping Wales safe
- Symptoms of Coronavirus and staying at home
- Apply for a Coronavirus test
- Vaccination information
- How are you doing? – Mental health support
- Information about the outbreak in Wales – Coronavirus data dashboard
- COVID-19 help for refugees and asylum seekers
- Information for the public
- Information for education and childcare settings in Wales
- Information for employers and employees in Wales
- Information for Health and Social Care in Wales
- Test, trace, protect information – answers to questions and support
- How to protect yourself and others
- Information on how to volunteer to help the COVID-19 response
For all the latest information, visit the Public Health Wales Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
For more information and support surrounding Coronavirus, visit our dedicated COVID-19 information page.