- in a good state of repair,
- safe and secure,
- adequately heated, fuel efficient and well insulated,
- well managed,
- located in attractive and safe environments,
- as far as possible suit the specific requirements of the household, (e.g. specific disabilities), and
- contain up-to-date kitchens and bathrooms.
You are invited to take part in a short online survey relating to your experience of the WHQS as a tenant in the Welsh social housing sector. The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete.
As part of the evaluation of the standard, this survey explores the attitudes of social housing tenants and will contribute to how the future WHQS will look post-2020.
Your participation in this research is completely voluntary. Your views and experiences are important in order to help inform future Welsh Government policy. Your responses will be anonymous.
If you would like to participate please follow the link to the survey:
Please follow the link to download the privacy notice outlining how your data will be used:
The survey will be live until 14 October 2020.
If you have any queries relating to the survey, please contact Katy Addison (firstname.lastname@example.org).