It’s time to get creative and make some handmade Christmas cards and tree decorations. Whether you want to spread some Christmas cheer or create some new decorations for your Christmas tree, this craft piece has you covered with fun for all the family. Find out how to make them, below:
What you’ll need:
- Coloured card
How to make:
- Step 1: Take a piece of card and fold in half, width way to create a card shape.
- Step 2: Decide what handprint you want to create, Christmas tree or Rudolph and paint that colour onto hand and press down onto card.
- Step 3: Leave to dry and then use, paint or pens to add detail to bring the images to life. If you have any additional pieces of craft items, you can also use these. We’ve added a red nose and some googly eyes to Rudolph and a tree trunk, some baubles and a star to the Christmas tree.
For a Christmas tree decoration, go straight to step 5.
- Step 4: Once everything is dry, you can add a Christmas message inside the card and give it to whoever you would like, to share some Christmas spirit.
- Step 5: If you are creating a tree decoration, cut out the handprint once it’s finished and dry. Add a small hole at the top, tie a piece of string through and it’s ready to hang on your tree. You can use the remainder of card to create more decorations for your tree.
Follow the tutorial, below:
Send us photos of your Christmas crafts by tagging us on social media @WeAreTrivallis with #TrivallisAdvent
Find out more about our #TrivallisAdvent campaign and enjoy some festive fun this Christmas.