Get creative this Christmas! Get your little ones involved in making homemade Christmas decorations, like this handprint wreath to hang up on a door inside your home. Find out how you can create it, below:
What you’ll need:
- Coloured card
- Paper plate
- Pipe cleaner
How to make:
- Step 1: Take your card and draw around or paint your hand green and print, 12 times and cut out.
- Step 2: Take a paper plate and cut out the middle section, only leaving the outer part and paint green.
- Step 3: Attach the handprints to the paper plate, making sure they fit all around and glue in place.
- Step 4: Using a red pen or paint, add berries to the wreath.
- Step 5: Take your pipe cleaner and mould it into a shape of a bow, you can use ribbon, string or even paint a bow and then stick onto your wreath.
- Step 6: Leave to dry and then hang it up to display.
Follow the tutorial, below:
Send us photos of your Christmas crafts by tagging us on social media @WeAreTrivallis with #TrivallisAdvent
Find out more about our #TrivallisAdvent campaign and enjoy some festive fun this Christmas.