Get crafty this Christmas and create some handmade lollypop stick snowflake decorations for your Christmas tree, fun for all the family. Find out how to make them below:
What you’ll need:
- Lollypop sticks
How to make:
- Step 1: Take 4 lollypop sticks, any colour you would like or paint and leave to dry.
- Step 2: Glue the sticks together by crossing them over the top of each other, to create a snowflake shape.
- Step 3: Use glitter or paint to add some detail and sparkle.
- Step 4: Glue a piece of string to the top to create a hoop so that it can be hung up.
- Step 5: Leave to dry and then hang your decoration on your tree.
Follow the tutorial video, below:
Send us photos of your Christmas crafts by tagging us on social media @WeAreTrivallis with #TrivallisAdvent
Find out more about our #TrivallisAdvent campaign and enjoy some festive fun this Christmas.