We hope you have a lovely Christmas and want to say thank you for your support throughout a challenging 2020.
Updated 20th December:
The safety of our customers and colleagues will always be our number one priority.
Following the rapid rise in COVID-19 cases in Wales, and the tier 4 lockdown announced by Welsh Government, our Business Continuity Planning team has met to discuss the need for changes to working practices.
We will be moving to essential services and emergency repairs only from today, instead of on the 23rd as originally planned. We will review this situation on the 4th of January.
To protect our most vulnerable tenants, communal lounges and kitchens will be closed in our sheltered accommodation and cleaning of communal areas in general needs will cease.
If you need to get in touch in an emergency, please call 03000 030 888.
During this time we will be operating our out of hours service. If you need to get in touch with us in an emergency, you can call us on 03000 030 888.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 999.
Trivallis’ Out Of Hours Service
If an emergency occurs outside of office hours, action will be taken to remove the danger and prevent further damage to the property. Emergency repairs are repairs that may put life, or the property at risk if they are not attended to as quickly as possible.
Examples of emergency repairs are listed below, however this is not exhaustive:
• Water leaks from heating pipes, tank or system where the flow of water cannot be controlled
• Water leaks from the domestic plumbing system where the flow of water cannot be controlled
• Gas leaks or Suspected gas leaks – Blocked flue to a solid fuel open fire or boiler – Severe water penetration, causing the home to flood
• Water leaks penetrating electric sockets and light fittings –
• Serious electrical faults
• Complete light failure in shared areas
• Insecure ground floor, outside doors or locks
• Breakdown of heating where you have no other form of heating (between October – May) – Breakdown of heating, where you have no other heating, and are suffering ill health or there is a young child in your home –
• Blocked or leaking drains or sinks in flat blocks, where there is a risk of flooding –
• No useable toilet due to a fault or blockage