If you’re looking for an easy craft to keep the family entertained this Halloween and to add some spooky decorations to your home, we have you covered with our ghastly ghost craft. Find out what you’ll need and how to make this craft by using your empty milk bottles, below:
What you’ll need:
- Empty plastic milk bottles – can be any size
- Black felt tip pen or permanent marker
- Glow sticks, LED candles or battery powered LED string lights (avoid anything that will become hot as this will become a fire hazard)
How to make:
- Remove all the packaging from your milk bottle, clean it with warm soapy water and leave to dry thoroughly.
- Using your pen, draw a spooky face on the front of your milk bottle to turn it into a ghost.
- Depending on what you are using to light up your ghost, unscrew the lid of the milk bottle, pop your lighting device on and inside the bottle, then screw the lid back on.
Make as many ghastly ghosts as you would like, using different sized bottles and pop them somewhere to display to help transform your home into a haunted house. If you’re displaying them outside, pop some stones in the bottom of the bottle to stop them from falling over and flying away.
Don’t forget to share your ghastly ghosts with us if you’re on social media by tagging @WeAreTrivallis and #TrivallisHalloween in your posts.