Ever thought about how you can save money when shopping? Reward and discount apps are a great way of getting money off certain shops and bagging yourself a bargain. They can help you to compare prices across different retailers and show you where the best sales are.
Here are a few apps that you can use to cut the costs of your shopping, whether it be retail therapy or essential bills:
- You can use the app to see what offers are available in participating stores, and you can earn money on your shopping. Shoppers must purchase items first then submit the receipt to get cashback “in minutes” – what’s not to like!
- This app lets you search for online and high street discounts and offers. There are 100s of codes for many different shops, including Argos, John Lewis, Amazon and Just Eat. Don’t forget to find a code before you order your next takeaway treat.
Too Good To Go
- Too Good To Go is a food discount app that lets you buy and collect amazing food that would otherwise go to waste at cafes, restaurants and shops. The order is normally a surprise – a mixture of what they have in stock, but it is hugely discounted and saves a lot of money.
Brand Loyalty Apps
- Many brands have loyalty apps that offer you a discount or free item if you scan the app a certain number of times. Brands include Costa Coffee, Nandos, Boots, Tesco, McDonalds – the list goes on!
- If you are a student or have a student living in your home, it is worth signing up for student discount on Unidays or Student Beans. There are lots of retail discounts that you can use, both online and offline.
- Groupon is an online marketplace which provides offers on travel, shopping, restaurants, and online courses among other things. You can discover the best that your area has to offer as well as exclusive discount codes on high street brands.
This story is from the Spring 2022 issue of our Trivallis Valleys Magazine. To read the full issue, visit our Valleys Magazine page.