Try your hand at mocktail making this summer!
We have some delicious drinks that you can make at home – the perfect accompaniment to any sunny get together.
Virgin Raspberry Mango Margarita slushies
- Making the layers – combine 2 cups frozen mango, ¼ cup of coconut water, ¼ cup or lime juice and 2tsp of honey in a blender. Blend until smooth. Repeat for the raspberry layer, exchanging the mango for 2 cups of frozen raspberries.
- Place the raspberry layer into the glass first, and then top with mango layer. Garnish with lime and serve.
Virgin Pina Colada
- Blend 4 cups frozen pineapple, 4 scoops vanilla ice cream, 1 cup of coconut milk and ½ cup pineapple juice.
- Pour into glasses and serve with maraschino cherry.
- Fill classes with Pour lemon-lime soda and juice of 1 lime into glasses and top with grenadine.
- Serve with lime and maraschino cherry
This story is from the Summer 2022 issue of our Trivallis Valleys Magazine. To read the full issue, visit our Valleys Magazine page.