Trivallis has been partnered with Alzheimer’s Society Cymru since 2019, raising vital funds for the work that they do in RCT, supporting those with dementia. This partnership was extended due to the impacts of COVID-19.
As the partnership has come to an end, we are now looking to appoint a new, local charity partner.
We are looking for a charity who are local and connected to supporting people in our communities with the cost-of-living crisis, in line with our new, short term Corporate Plan.
What can you expect from Trivallis?
- We will support you for 2 years.
- Raise funds through different fundraising events that will go directly towards the work that you do to help others.
- Trivallis staff members will attend your fundraising events, where possible.
- We will promote your charity as being our partner through our platforms, both internally and externally.
If you’re a charity who is interested, please make sure you meet the following criteria:
- You are based in one of our communities in Rhondda Cynon Taf or Cardiff Bay.
- You are connected to supporting people through the cost-of-living crisis (for example, you’re a charity that supports with mental health, energy, food, money advice or something else).
Please fill out the form to submit your application: https://forms.office.com/e/t3AqLY2LCb
Applications have now closed.
After this date we will then review all applications and shortlist prospective partners. If you are successful in being shortlisted, you will be invited to our offices in Pontypridd where you will have the opportunity to present your charity to us, explain how it meets our priority in dealing with the cost-of-living crisis and ask any questions you may have for us.
We anticipate that the presentations will take place on Friday 12th May 2023.
If you would like more information and to discuss this more with a member of our team, please contact Lisa.Roberts@trivallis.co.uk.