We spoke with members of our Tenant Action Panel and they asked to see an air fryer recipe in this edition of valleys. and y bae. Magazine because more people have started to use an air fryer when cooking meals.
We know everyone is looking for ways to save on energy when cooking meals and swapping the oven for an air fryer to cook, is not only saving on time but energy too!
If you are using an air fryer to cook more, why not try cooking your jacket potatoes in yours?
- Toppings of your choice
- Prep your potatoes by washing them in water, pat them dry and poke all over with a fork.
- Add your potatoes to the air fryer basket, drizzle with oil and sprinkle the salt all over making sure all sides of the potatoes are coated.
- Set your air fryer to 200°C and cook your potatoes for 30 minutes. Flip the potatoes and cook for an additional 5-15 minutes until you can pierce a knife easily through the centre. Your potatoes will take less or more time depending on the size of them, so if they still aren’t done, after the cooking time, pop them in for an extra few minutes.
- Whilst your potatoes are cooking, prep your toppings of choice.
- Once your potatoes are done, carefully remove from your air fryer, add your toppings, and serve.
Click here for more What’s Cooking? recipes.