We’ve been working hard to make your homes better places to live.
Our planned maintenance programme looks at the small and large changes to your home that can improve your quality of life. Whether it’s a better-looking front door that keeps the heat in, or a large renovation that means you can use your bathroom more easily, we’ve committed to delivering work that matters to you.
In the past year, we invested a whopping £16 million into our properties. That’s a whole lot of money that has allowed us to make great improvements.
- We installed 190 brand new boilers to help keep our tenants warmer.
- We also put in 148 new kitchens.
- We fitted 175 new bathrooms.
But that’s not all!
- We took care of 81 roofing projects to ensure homes are dry.
- We replaced the windows in 394 properties, to help keep the heat in and the weather out.
- We also replaced the doors on 509 properties, making them stronger and safer.
- We also believe that everyone should be able to live independently, no matter what. So, we made over 400 adaptations to help our tenants stay in their homes comfortably. This ranges from adding handrails to building extensions.
In total, our Planned Maintenance teams worked on more than 2,500 homes last year! These improvements made a big difference to the peoples lives.
But we’re not done yet! We’ve got even more exciting plans coming up. We’re proud to continue making homes better for everyone.
Here are just a few of the key works we have coming up soon:
- 433 new doors
- 308 kitchens
- 289 bathrooms
- Thermal improvement works on 199 homes
If you need support from Trivallis, contact us.
This piece is from our summer issue of Valleys Magazine.