We know that everyone is looking to cut back or save wherever possible. Here are some ways that you may be able to save money:
- When you’re purchasing items, use cashback websites like Top Cashback that allows you to claim money back when spending.
- Check your banking app to see if your bank has any cashback offers available to you.
- Compare broadband deals and switch to a cheaper provider in your area for your internet.
- Supermarkets’ fresh sections are heavily reduced from 4pm, try switching the time that you shop to get yourself some bargains.
- If you’re on a low income and qualifying benefit, you can receive a reduction in your annual water rates. For more information, click here.
- Help to Save scheme is a saving account with the government, for those entitled to Working Tax Credit or receiving Universal Credit to get a bonus of 50p for every £1 they save over 4 years. For more information, click here.
- Kids can eat for free or for £1 in many cafes and restaurants throughout the school holidays. Money Saving Central has a list of all the places you can go to receive this offer.
If you need support, our Money Advice Team are available to help.