Are you looking for a fruity treat? Try making this frozen banana lolly recipe for a cold treat when the weather gets hot.
- Lolly pop sticks
- Baking paper
- 150g Chocolate
- 4 x bananas
- Break up your chocolate into small pieces and melt in the microwave by heating for around 30 seconds each time and mixing thoroughly. Repeat this until all the chocolate is melted and completely smooth.
- Leave the chocolate to slightly cool and whilst you are waiting, peel and chop the end off the bananas and thread onto the lolly pop sticks.
- Place a piece of baking paper onto a tray or plate.
- Dip the bananas into the chocolate and coat all over.
- Place each banana onto the baking paper and add your sprinkles.
- Place the tray of bananas into the freezer and allow them to freeze for around 2 hours (or longer).
Need some more inspiration for cooking? Click here to explore our other What’s Cooking? recipes.
For other recipes, why not join eCymru? eCymru is a platform that offers events, engagement, and e-learning opportunities that can help tenants live happier and healthier lives. Find out more by visiting: www.ecymru.co.uk