Skip to main content

Anti-social behaviour

Everyone has the right to feel safe in their own home and community. Trivallis takes reports of anti-social behaviour (ASB) very seriously and works hard to try to resolve the issues raised.
Taking action when you see or experience ASB could help protect you and others in the future as we can only act on ASB if it is reported.

In an Emergency:

If there is a serious, unexpected or dangerous situation which requires immediate action then dial 999. 

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away?

If so, please call 999 now. Please contact us as soon as you can so we are aware.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the textphone service 18000 or text on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service  


We have gathered a variety of support and information around anti-social behaviour to help you if you are experiencing a problem.

Your neighbourhood team are there to support you. If you have an issue with anti-social behaviour, speak with your Neighbourhood Manager or Sheltered Scheme Coordinator who will be able to support you.
Click your area to find out more information on your neighbourhood team: