Does something need fixing with your electric, gas or water?
When you report your repair we’ll try and take as many details as possible to help establish the type of work that will be needed and understand the timescale we will need to work to. This will be based on the nature of the work, the impact of the issue, the availability of materials and other factors.
The below sets out a suggested timeframe over which you might expect the repair issue to be dealt with. This may range between 24 hours to 7 days for high priority works, and up to 6-12 months for less urgent repairs that may be made safe in the first instance and then followed up for a longer term fix.
Repairs to be completed within 24hrs
- Total loss of electric power.
- Unsafe power or lighting socket, or electrical fitting.
- Total loss of water supply.
- Total or partial loss of gas supply.
- Blocked flue to open fire or boiler.
- Total loss of space or water heating between 31 October and 1 May.
- Leaking from water or heating pipe, tank, or cistern.
Repairs to be completed within 3 working days
- Partial loss of electric power.
- Partial loss of water supply.
- Heating or hot water not working between 1 May and 31 October.
Repairs to be completed within 3 months
- Additional electric sockets.
For more information on repairs, visit our report a repair page.