Does something need fixing within your garden or with your fencing?
When you report your repair we’ll try and take as many details as possible to help establish the type of work that will be needed and understand the timescale we will need to work to. This will be based on the nature of the work, the impact of the issue, the availability of materials and other factors.
The below sets out a suggested timeframe over which you might expect the repair issue to be dealt with. This may range between 24 hours to 7 days for high priority works, and up to 6-12 months for less urgent repairs that may be made safe in the first instance and then followed up for a longer term fix.
Repairs to be completed within 20 working days
- Make safe to paths and patio areas (renewals are to be completed on Planned Programme or Batched Works Programme).
- Make safe/carry out temporary repairs to boundary fencing.
Repairs to be completed within 6-12 months
- Renewal of shed doors following an initial assessment and temporary repair if required.
- Renewal of shed/garage roof.
- Removal of trees/hedges – subject to RCTCBC tree preservation guidance.
- Renewal of paths, patios, garden walls following make safe repairs if required.
Repairs to be moved on to Planned Programme
- All boundary fencing, following an initial assessment and temporary repair if required.
For more information on repairs, visit our report a repair page.