Skip to main content

How can I report anti-social behaviour?

If you need to report anti-social behaviour (ASB) to Trivallis, you can:


Is it an emergency?

Does it feel like the situation could get heated or violent very soon? Is someone in immediate danger? Do you need support right away?

If so, please call 999 now. Please contact us as soon as you can so we are aware.

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, you can use the textphone service 18000 or text on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergencySMS service  

If it’s not an emergency, contact 101 to report a crime, or email


What happens when you report ASB to Trivallis:
  • Our Customer Services team will document and review your complaint.
  • Your Neighbourhood Manager will contact you to talk about your experience and start investigating the complaint.
  • They will gather all the evidence, speak to everyone who was involved and speak to other relevant agencies.
  • They will talk to you about access to support agencies and signpost where needed.
  • They will agree on an action with you about what Trivallis needs to do and anything that Trivallis needs you to do.


How will we approach an ASB case:

We will support and advise those raising a complaint, victims and witnesses of ASB throughout the process of tackling the problem.  Any action we take will be reasonable and fair.

We will not tolerate ASB in any form. We expect our residents to always behave in an acceptable manner in line with your Occupation Contract.


Here are some examples of how we have dealt with ASB cases: Anti-social Behaviour Case Studies – Trivallis


For more information and support around ASB, visit our  ASB page.