Skip to main content

How to apply for a Trivallis home



If you’re looking for affordable, rented housing in Rhondda Cynon Taff you must first apply via Homefinder RCT. This service is managed by the local council.

Click login or register in the top right-hand corner of the Homefinder RCT website to get started.

Once you’ve submitted an application, the council’s housing team will place you in a ‘band’ depending on your circumstances; priority is given to those in the greatest need of housing.

For help with completing an application, contact Homefinder RCT.

Telephone: 01443 425678


Ready to bid for a home?

Read more Read more Read more