We are looking for future makers; tenants who want to get involved with Trivallis, help shape our services and make sure the tenants’ voice is heard.
We are breaking down barriers
Whether you can commit a few minutes a month or a few hours a week, you can be a future maker.
If you’re a wi-fi whizz or a complete computer novice, you can be a future maker.
With our new involvement offering, it’s never been so easy to make sure your voice is heard – even from the comfort of your own living room.
Are you looking for a way to give your input on the future of your home and community?
Our input involvement offering means you can:
- Commit as much or as little time as you like.
- Receive regular and up to date information from us on our services.
- Participate in the completion of surveys to share your views.
- Provide feedback and keep us up to date on what is the best way to communicate with you.
Find out more about input: Future Makers Input
Are you passionate about influencing decision making to make a real difference?
Our influence involvement offering means you can:
- Join an established working group and to focus on the issues that matter to you.
- Work with us to improve your neighbourhood, estate, or area where you live, our repairs service, anti-social behaviour, and complaints.
- Be a champion for your estate and the voice for your community.
- Take part in mystery shopping exercises to review our services.
Find out more information about influence: Future Makers Influence
Are you someone who wants to inspire positive change in your community?
Our inspire involvement offering means you can:
- Be part of our committed tenant action panel.
- Carry out reviews of Trivallis’ policies, and our performance and tenant satisfaction levels.
- Look at the work of Trivallis and scrutinise our activities for the benefits of all tenants.
Find out more information about inspire: Future Makers Inspire