Rhondda, or the Rhondda Valley, is a former coal mining area in South Wales. The Rhondda is actually two valleys—the larger Rhondda Fawr valley and the smaller Rhondda Fach valley.
Our Communities in the Rhondda are:
Llwynypia, Trealaw, Penrhiwfer, Tonypandy, Trehafod, Williamstown, Clydach Vale, Dinas, Edmundstown, Penygraig, Treherbert, Tynewydd, Blaencwm, Blaenrhondda, Treorchy, Nebo Estate, Cwmparc, Ynyswen, Pentre, Ton Pentre, Gelli, Ystrad, Ferndale, Maerdy, Pontygwaith, Wattstown, Stanleytown, Tylorstown, Ynyshir, Llwyncelyn, Penrhys, Porth Town, Cymmer and Trebanog.
Nebo, Garth Wen, Bryn Ivor, Maerdy Court, Ferndale Court, Springfield and Dyllas Court.
Crown Avenue (Catrefi Cymru) and Cwrt Hendregwyllim (DRIVE).
Meet the team…
Neighbourhood action plans
- Take a look at the Estate Assessment Guide to see how we rate our communities.
- Dinas, Llwynipia, Penrhiwfer, Penygraig, Tonypandy and Trealaw
- Blaencwm, Blaenrhondda, Cwmparc, Gelli, Pentre, Ton Pentre, Treherbert, Treorchy, Tynewydd, Ynyswen and Ystrad
- Cymmer, Trebanog and Porth
- Llwyncelyn, Penrhys and Ynyshir
- Ferndale, Maerdy, Pontygwaith and Wattstown
- Want to know more about our future plans? Read through our five year Estate Management Stategy.