Skip to main content

Sexual violence

Sexual violence can happen to anyone, whether you are a man, woman or child. If you live in RCT and have experienced this kind of abuse, there is support available to you.

Please remember to always call 999 in an emergency.

New Pathways is there to help if you have experienced the trauma of rape or sexual violence. They support men, women and children of all ages across RCT. Never suffer in silence, contact them on the details below: