The Taff valley gets its name from the River Taff, which runs from Merthyr Tydfil and through many of the Valley’s towns.
We’ve recently reviewed our neighbourhood services team structure to make sure we’re delivering the best service to you – our customers. We’ve done this by separating the Rhondda, Cynon and Taff valleys into six sub-regions and then splitting these into seventeen ‘neighbourhoods’.
Our communities in Taff are:
Glyntaff Hawthorn, Brynna, Nantgarw, Pwllgwaun, Taffs Well, Treforest, Cilfynydd, Glyncoch, Graig, Pontypridd, Maesycoed, Ynysybwl, Treallwn and Rhydyfelin.
Library Court, Cwrt Buarth Capel, Fernbank House and Gellihirion Close.
Cwrt Buarth Y Capel
Tonyrefail, Thomastown, Gilfach Goch, Beddau, Church Village, Tonteg, Tynant, Fanheulog, Llanharan, Llanharry, Llantrisant, Pontyclun, Talbot Green and Cardiff Bay.
Trem Y Cwm, Swn Yr Afon, Park View Close, Linden Court, Fanheulog, Summerdale Close, Gwaunruperra Close, David’s Court and Church View Close.
Meet the teams…
Neighbourhood action plans
- Take a look at the Estate Assessment Guide to see how we rate our communities.
- Glyntaff, Hawthorn, Nantgarw, Pwllgwaun, Taff's Well and Treforest
- Cilfynydd, Glyncoch, Graig, Maesycoed, Pontypridd and Ynysybwl
- Gilfach Goch and Tonyrefail
- Beddau, Church Village, Tonteg and Tynant
- Brynna, Llanharan, Llanharry, Llantrisant, Pontyclun and Talbot Green
- Want to know more about our future plans? Read through our five year Estate Management Stategy.