The Taff valley gets its name from the River Taff, which runs from Merthyr Tydfil and through many of the Valley’s towns.
Our communities in the Taff are:
Glyntaff Hawthorn, Brynna, Nantgarw, Pwllgwaun, Taffs Well, Treforest, Cilfynydd, Glyncoch, Graig, Pontypridd, Maesycoed, Ynysybwl, Treallwn and Rhydyfelin, Tonyrefail, Thomastown, Gilfach Goch, Beddau, Church Village, Tonteg, Tynant, Fanheulog, Llanharan, Llanharry, Llantrisant, Pontyclun, Talbot Green and Cardiff Bay.
Library Court, Fernbank House, Gellihirion Close, Trem Y Cwm, Swn Yr Afon, Park View Close, Linden Court, Fanheulog, Summerdale Close, Gwaunruperra Close, David’s Court and Church View Close.
Cwrt Buarth Y Capel (DRIVE).
Meet the team…
Neighbourhood action plans
- Take a look at the Estate Assessment Guide to see how we rate our communities.
- Glyntaff, Hawthorn, Nantgarw, Pwllgwaun, Taff's Well and Treforest
- Cilfynydd, Glyncoch, Graig, Maesycoed, Pontypridd and Ynysybwl
- Gilfach Goch and Tonyrefail
- Beddau, Church Village, Tonteg and Tynant
- Brynna, Llanharan, Llanharry, Llantrisant, Pontyclun and Talbot Green
- Want to know more about our future plans? Read through our five year Estate Management Stategy.