Captain Cosy is our warm homes hero. Here are her tips for what to do if you find yourself without heating or hot water.
If you are a Trivallis customer and find yourself without heating or hot water, it’s worth taking a quick look at your boiler before calling out our repairs team. It could be a simple matter of re-setting the controls.
What to do if your boiler stops working:
Error codes and what they mean:
- Baxi Boiler – E133 – CHECK GAS METER AND RESET BOILER
- Baxi Boiler – E119 – NO PRESSURE, TOPUP PRESSURE AND RESET BOILER
- Glow Worm Boiler – F1 + F4 – CHECK GAS METER AND RESET BOILER
- Vaillant Boiler – F28 + F29 – CHECK GAS METER AND RESET BOILER
- Vaillant Boiler – F22 – NO PRESSURE, TOP UP PRESSURE AND RESET BOILER.
Need to reset your boiler?:
- BAXI: turn the control dial from ‘ON’ to ‘R’ and then back to ‘ON’.
- GLOW WORM: turn the boiler off then back on again.
- VAILLANT: there is a reset button on the boiler that simply needs to be pressed.
Captain Cosy doesn’t want you to feel the cold this winter so if re-setting the boiler doesn’t work and you are a Trivallis customer, please get in touch.