We’d like to let you know that staff training is taking place on Wednesday 12 September and therefore, we will be carrying out an emergency repair service only.
If you have an emergency repair you can call 0845 600 2231. An emergency repair includes:
- Water leaks from heating pipes, tank or system where the flow of water cannot be controlled
- Water leaks from the domestic plumbing system where the flow of water cannot be controlled
- Gas leaks or suspected gas leaks
- Blocked flue to a solid fuel open fire or boiler
- Severe water penetration, causing the home to flood
- Water leaks penetrating electric sockets and light fittings
- Serious electrical faults
- Complete light failure in shared areas
- Insecure ground floor, outside doors or locks
- Breakdown of heating, where you have no other heating, and are suffering ill health
- Blocked or leaking drains or sinks in flat blocks, where there is a risk of flooding
- No useable toilet due to a fault or blockage
Here’s some numbers which might come in handy:
- Welsh Water: 0800 052 0130
- Gas: 0800 111 999
- Electricity: 0800 052 0400
- Rhondda Cynon Taf Council: 01443 452011
If you or others are in immediate danger and require the services of the Police, Fire Services or Ambulance you must always call 999. If you need the services of the Police for an incident that is less urgent please call 101.
Thank you for your patience at this time. The training is for one day only and our services will continue as normal from 8.30am on Thursday 13 September 2018.