SAFE Support 50+
As we get older it becomes more and more important to make sure that we’re getting the support we need to stay as independent as possible in our homes.
SAFE is a free support service provided by Trivallis for people aged 50 and over.
Please note: you don't have to be a Trivallis tenant to access this service.
Do you know a family member, friend or neighbour that needs support?
The SAFE service offers support to enable people to stay independent by helping with:
- Benefit maximisation
- Filling in forms
- Dealing with mail
- Support to manage your tenancy, downsize, apply for sheltered accommodation and resettlement
- Advice on services that may be suitable for your needs including; Care & Repair, Adaptations, Telecare etc.
- Assisting you to access other services
- Building confidence
- Making friends in your neighbourhood
- Learning new skills such as; computers and the internet
To find out if this service can help you or someone you may know contact the Supporting People team at Rhondda Cynon Taf Council for an informal chat.
Give them a call on 01443 424005.
Trivallis SAFE service
03000 030 888